Monday, February 11, 2013

Orly.. I Love Nails

Hey Everyone!!  Hope you all had a great weekend!!  I was excited to watch the return of The Walking Dead last night!!  Anyone else??

I picked up this mini collection of Orly's I <3 Nails and wanted to share it with you all.  I don't think any of these colors are new.  I think Orly just put them together for a "Valentine's Day Collection."
L to R: Toast the Couple, La Vida Loca, Lift the Veil, and Monroe's Red

Toast the Couple:


Toast the Couple is a peach-y champagne shimmer that totally is not for me.  I'm not a fan of frosty shimmers at all.. ugh.  And, look at the brush strokes-- so streaky!! I used three coats.  Sorry, this one does nothing for me.

La Vida Loca:


La Vida Loca is much more my taste!!  It's so much brighter and pinker in person.  It's almost neon.  I used two coats of this gorgeous fuchsia shimmer in the above two photos.

Lift the Veil:


Lift the Veil is a delicate pink creme that really does remind me of what I wore on my nails for my wedding.  The formula is a bit sheer.  I used three coats.  It's so soft and girly.

Monroe's Red:


Monroe's Red is stunning!  I love most red polishes and this one is no exception.  I love the shiny, almost jelly-like finish of Monroe's Red!  This is a perfect "Valentine's Red."  I used two coats in the above pictures.

Have a wonderful Monday!!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the purple-y fuchsia!
    And yes, I was SO excited for WD to start back up. So addicted to that show. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...